Sword of Embera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endy Blade's journal

Go down

Endy Blade's journal  Empty Endy Blade's journal

Post by Felzilla Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Where the Empress is.

Journal entry: 24th of Highsun, 3900 GW (God War)
Endry Blade

Looking back, I still think it strange that a man wielding a blade is also fluent with a pen. Nonetheless, I press on, words in mind guiding my hand as if by instinct.

I should not be writing this, because I fear that if it were to fall in the wrong hands, she would die. We cannot have that. Is it strange to say that I love my empress far too much for that? I think not, though I feel after these many days with her that I love her more than a common man such as I should.

We left our city-state almost a fortnight ago, knowing that our Lady Drizaea's foul brother had planned to kill her in her sleep. We could have stopped it at the source, but it was said by her advisor, Arch-magus Antony, that there was more afoot than just prince Alain. So we spirited the Empress away, taking but a small squadron of battle hardened men – to use the phrase quite lightly – with us to a safe haven. To Alain we could be anywhere, and we know he will be searching.

The place we have come to is full of Outsiders who were once loyalists before the outlying towns and holds of what was once known as Godsland seeded to our neighbors. I'll not pressure you with details. All I can say is we could be anywhere. Those worthy of the cause will know where to find us.

It can be said that a loyalist cell operates out of the Bloody Blade, a Tavern in Highbirth. It is in our confidence that some will come to us with news on how the country holds. I wonder to myself in the long hours of my night how Alain's rule over the people fares. Do they revolt? Or does he hold them subservient? I cannot know...

Both Antony and I have urged repeatedly that Drizaea send a small group of people, perhaps even one man, to see how the city fares. Antony elects me. I agree. It remains to be seen if our Beloved Empress can be swayed in our favor.

Felzilla

Back to top Go down

Endy Blade's journal  Empty Re: Endy Blade's journal

Post by Felzilla Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:30 pm

A New Arrival

Journal entry: 28th of Highsun, 3900 GW (God War)
Endry Blade

For two days now I have attempted to write this. I know not of why I cannot pen that there is a new arrival in our small retinue. Perhaps I thought a proper beginning was in need? Well, I have given up on that. I found her two days ago, unconscious in the forest not far from Drizaeavich.

I can only hope that she will stay, and that perhaps we will be fast friends. If she survives. Living with the Empress, who is half-elven, I am able to see the signs of elvish birth. Her ears are slightly pointed, and her hair an odd color, something you'd never find in a true-blooded human. I have never seen an elf, so I cannot say as to their hair color. Being of elvish descent, she should not be asleep like this. Drizaea tells me that being unconscious is not a normal thing for elvish people, and that she was in a bad way indeed.

Fortunately, our empress is skilled in the healing arts, though she employs no god to assist in her work. She tells me that the girl is on the mend, and that she should be waking up in the next day. I think I will wait until she has had sufficient rest before I approach her.

If it hadn't been for my hunting, Drizaea said to me, she would have died! Lucky that I quite literally stumbled upon her, tripping on of our near-invisible warning traps, and finding myself staring wide-eyed at her unconscious form.

ENDRY BLADE

Felzilla

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum